New Updates...

I have pushed 2 new versions a 0.5.2 and a much newer 0.6.19 since the last devlog.  There are a few problems which I ran into in this process, most of them have been things which I have noticed myself.  

I had updated to using 1.1.0 but when dealing with random numbers there is a major problem that it just doesn't handle it (though I'm not certain it's not handling all random numbers).  It is failing not just with the Tee-Wee editor, but also with the Twine editor.  

I know that things were only released 3 days ago, so maybe I shouldn't be terribly upset with this.  There was another issue I ran into with `now.datestamp` not working.  But that appears to continue to be a problem when rolling back to 1.0.0 so this isn't something new, maybe just something that either isn't implemented in a way that actually works for me, or possibly just a bug...

I *believe* this is working now.  But let me know if you see anything out of place...  

Files Play in browser
Version 0.5.2 May 13, 2020 73 MB
Version 0.5.2 May 13, 2020 73 MB
Version 0.5.2 May 13, 2020 Play in browser
Version 0.5.2 May 13, 2020

Get Let's build a Chapbook using Tee-Wee

Download NowName your own price


Log in with to leave a comment.

Sorry to hear about your troubles, but neither Twine nor Tee-Wee deal with random numbers; that's all on the story format. For what it's worth, both SugarCube and Chapbook seemed to handle them fine for me.

And, it appears that I have problems with what files got attached...