Mostly just updates...
This is mostly updates related to the addition of the start of the Multimedia section of setting things up. I managed to get up to having some images added.
There are some other changes which I've made, which are some updates to the table of contents, the devlog, and a few other things.
Some of those changes don't get included in this release, but I thought I'd go with just this for now, as the differences between this release, and the things I have here are kind of minor.
One significant change which I have done (which I think is only partially fixing things, because for some reason I have no idea why this starts on the wrong passage) is so that I can actually scroll.
It is currently starting to display on the Modifiers page (which might have to do with saving the state as I noted part way through, and yes, it looks like this is the case.
So this is not a bug with itch.io or with my story, but just how things are expected to go. Well that's refreshing.
I hope to have some more done tomorrow so that I can actually get further along.
And, I discovered that my assets weren't copying over, so... I have now fixed that. But that's a new issue...
Get Let's build a Chapbook using Tee-Wee
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.